Interested students/parents are required to submit to the Office a completed MBS application KIT, including all required forms and documentation listed on the Admission Information Sheet.
Following submission, applicants are screened and evaluated for acceptance and for grade-level placement with a view toward their successfully gaining promotion from grade to grade.
Based on grade level and language proficiency, testing and screening for placement purposes will take different forms, including but not limited to, consideration of all past school reports in English, a personal interview, language proficiency testing and a review of previous school reports. The granting or refusal of admission is the responsibility of the Head of School in collaboration with the Principal. The admission period is generally the month of March. Admission is purely on the availability of seats from Class I to IX.
- Students are newly admitted only at the start of the academic year, on the basis of performance in the entrance test.
- Generally, admission is restricted to primary sections. For up to date information and notifications, please do visit the website News & Bulletins as well as School Notice Board.
- Promotion to the higher class is based on student’s performance in all through Year
- Before the withdrawal of a student, a calendar month’s notice in writing must be given, failing which an additional month’s fee will be charged.
- A student who fails in several subjects throughout the year, or refused promotion twice in the same standard must leave the school.
- The school authority may at any time terminate a student whose conduct or failure to apply him/herself in their judgment. In this matter, the decision of the Principal shall be final.
- The Transfer Certificates of a student is issued only when the student presents a clearance slip from the library or class teacher.
- Obtain a registration form from the school counter (probably in the month of February) And fill inappropriate details and finally submit a completed application form to Manas Bhumi Sr. Sec. School admission office by the parent(s)/guardian(s).
- Placement testing or screening may be arranged depending on submitted documents, grade level and language proficiency.
- Once all records have been collected, the application will be reviewed by the appropriate office. Admission may be granted, denied or the School may place the student on a waiting list. In all cases, the parent(s)/guardian(s) will be notified by a letter/ Call from the office.
- If admission is granted, the list will be published on the school notice board. Once the admission is granted the parents /guardians have to obtain and fill a separate admission form in a given time.
- Before the student begins at Manas Bhumi Sr. Sec. School, parents will receive further information about fee structure, payment schedule, and other relevant information, please contact the school office if you have any questions.
- Office hours: 8 am to 3 pm (general ) Office will remain closed on Sundays and holidays